Become an Apprentice
Experience is everything, and there’s no faster way to start your career than with an apprenticeship. Apprenticeships are open to anyone not in full-time education and based in England. Apprenticeships combine a real job with training to allow you to earn as you learn. You’ll gain industry -recognised qualifications and certifications as you go. An apprenticeship will show that you’re employable and will give you the experience and qualifications you’ll need to start your career- all debt-free.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- Earn a real salary of up to £18,000 per year.
- Gain qualifications from industry recognised organisations CompTIA, Microsoft, BCS and City & Guilds.
- Gain significant experience with a range of National tech employers
- Launch your career with a full-time job afterwards.
- Become a professional in the IT or Digital industry in 13-24 months, avoiding 3+ years at university and the accompanying debt.
Our team will work with you before interviews and throughout the apprenticeship programme you have chosen, to make sure you’re ready to enter your new workplace.
Purple Beard understand that meetings and interviews can be daunting. We will help you develop the skills you need to excel in interviews, things like
- presentation skills,
- body language,
- how to meet and greet professionally
- and stand out.
How to start an apprenticeship
To get started, it’s best if you have an idea of the apprenticeship pathway you’re interested in, e.g. Devops, IT or Development. Learn more about our pathways on our Apprenticeships We Offer page.